“Excellent 3-Egg Omelettes.”
Review of Raspberri's

Raspberri's
Ranked #30 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Description: Fabulous food, hearty helpings and superb service, all at reasonable price are the hallmarks of Raspberri's. Located in the Gorges Grant Hotel, we are open to the public and offer a complete breakfast menu including a variety of omelets, pancakes and our famous Belgian waffles! A Bed and Breakfast plan is available for overnight Hotel guests.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Bright, clean room with efficient, friendly service. Standard breakfest fare but good quality and well-prepared. Wonderful 3-egg omelette and a traveling companion commented that his specially requested poached eggs were cooked exactly to his liking as requested.

There are newer reviews for Raspberri's

Reviewed October 29, 2012

As a guest at Gorges Grant, one of the very best things there is Raspberri's, their on-site breakfast restaurant. It's bright & airy, and you never have to leave the hotel! Selections are great & varied, and they even made my delicious omelet with veggies I asked for (not on the menu) -- who could ask for more? Staff is careful, attentive, warm and pleasant, and they let us stay until closing without a peep! They remembered me from the day before and asked if I wanted water before I mentioned it! Service was excellent! Others in my party drank coffee, and refills are plentiful. All in all, I wish they were nearer to my home -- I'd be there all the time!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We always have breakfast at Raspberries when we stay in OGT, usually Juniper Hill Inn. The food is great, well prepared and the servers are friendly and attentive. Kellee, Brenda and Megan and others are all wonderful. From time to time the owners daughter Sherrie does come to the table to say hello. I would recommend having an omelet which is big and stuffed with delicious ingredients. You can pay for breakfast or have it as part of your B&B plan. You do not have to stay at one of their properties to eat breakfast here.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

If you like pancakes--try the blueberry! Excellent!! Service was very good. Prices were reasonable. Menu had adequate amount of choices.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Terrific little restaurant in Gorges Grant Hotel. Breakfast was delicious, very fresh and the staff is excellent.