“Breakfast Special”

Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Reviewed August 8, 2018

The Corned Beef and poached eggs my husbands favorite and I love the Lobster Benedict each time we eat

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hi Genius,
We love hearing that you and your husband have favorites on our menu. Our corned beef with poached eggs and lobster Benedict are certainly a favorite for us as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We often eat at Bintliffs and never have been disappointed. From the warm welcome to the great Bloody Marys to the excellent food, Bintliffs does it all well. The Cafe Burgers are outstanding, the Caesar salad is the best around the salmon is perfectly cooked.
Can't wait to dine there again.

Hi Susan,
We're glad to hear that you dine with us often and have always loved your experience. From our delicious Bloody Mary's to tasty dishes, it's wonderful that we always please your palette. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Our party of 5 couldn't have been more impressed with Bintliff's! Our waiter was WONDERFUL! I wish I caught his name. Gray haired guy. He was so kind and thoughtful. He was so friendly to the kids. Our food was amazing. From the salmon to the steak to the burger to the PESTO! Everything was delicious. It was the best food we've had in Ogunquit and everyone was so impressed! We will be back!!

1  Thank daisy47
Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hi Daisy,
It's terrific to hear how impressive Bintliff's was for you and your family. Our staff is always eager to provide our guests with the best service and meals to make the best experience. We love hearing that from our salmon, burger, and pesto were fantastic. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

This was our second visit and it was not as good as our first. My wife had some sort of veggie wrap that she liked and I ordered the Irish something or other which was an eggs Benedict using corned beef instead of Canadian bacon. They corn their own beef so it’s not as salty, but more vinegary than what you’d purchase at the super market. I made it a point to order the eggs soft, yet they arrived semi firm. The tomato juice had an old, stale to it. No, I didn’t complain. The service was good and the ambiance excellent. This community heavily supports the LGBTQ agenda and is evident by the flags wherever one travels. That being said, I asked if they offered a military discount and the answer was a flat NO! They had made they’re statement as to who and what matters most.

NormanSrVP, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Sir, OLD GLORY was proudly on display out front, we do not give the LGBT community any discounts either, we have our reward program which we offer to ALL thanks for your visit, NJHOwner

Reviewed July 31, 2018

My family and I came here for brunch early on a Sunday morning. The place was already filling up which was a good sign.

The food overall was excellent. We got a pancake and scrambled eggs for my son, ok, not exciting but I tried them both and they were good. I got the duck hash, which isn't a hash in the traditional sense like a corned beef one. It's more of just pieces of duck with the accompanying ingredients but they provided a decent amount and it was delicious. My wife had been here before and they had grilled prosciutto on the menu at that time. It was no longer on there but they were happy to accommodate and make it for her. She also got one of their scrambles which she really enjoyed as well. I guess its slightly on the pricier side for brunch but well worth it, I highly recommend going for a bite.

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hi Sburr,
Thank you for your kind words about our delicious dishes. We're always more than happy to accommodate our guests to the best of our abilities. We hope to see you again soon.