“Excellent brunch”

Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My family and I came here for brunch early on a Sunday morning. The place was already filling up which was a good sign.

The food overall was excellent. We got a pancake and scrambled eggs for my son, ok, not exciting but I tried them both and they were good. I got the duck hash, which isn't a hash in the traditional sense like a corned beef one. It's more of just pieces of duck with the accompanying ingredients but they provided a decent amount and it was delicious. My wife had been here before and they had grilled prosciutto on the menu at that time. It was no longer on there but they were happy to accommodate and make it for her. She also got one of their scrambles which she really enjoyed as well. I guess its slightly on the pricier side for brunch but well worth it, I highly recommend going for a bite.

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hi Sburr,
Thank you for your kind words about our delicious dishes. We're always more than happy to accommodate our guests to the best of our abilities. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food and terrific service. Bintliff's has always been a wonderful experience and fun atmosphere! Highly recommend it

Hi Terry,
We're thrilled that our food is fabulous for you and our service is top-notch! Thank you for all of your kind words and recommendations.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

The best part of our stay in Ogunquit was our meals (yes our meals plural) we went 2 days in a row. The service was great, the ambiance was inviting but the food was incredible. We order several items from the menu and each was as good as the others. However, we ordered the Creme Brulee French Toast and I have to say that it has to rank in the top 3, of all desserts I have had in my life!!! If you don't try it, you are missing a culinary delight! I am absloutely positive that we will return to the restaurant again.

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Hi Brian,
It's fantastic to hear that your meals were so tasty with us and that our Creme Brulee French Toast is in your top three! We love all of your comments and hope that we will see you again.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

First let me say I love the restaurant the atmosphere is very nice the food is excellent and worth the price my server was great and professional however I was with two friends and there was a large table of tourists its not important where they were from however I will not go back to the restaurant because of the waitress of that table. The guests openly and loudly starting talking politics bashing the leader of this nation and the waitress went right along with it and was fairly outspoken with her opinion. I do not go there to hear outsiders bash our country or whoever is its leader at the time and I certain ally do not want to hear a staff member encourage that. I go there to relax and have a great dinner with friends. It is clear that this behavior is tolerated by management and I will not support that. It saddens me to say this but I will not be back. If thats your thing feel free to go. The food is still great and the atmosphere is relaxing. Im not spending 300.00 to listen to that. THAT is not worth it.

Hello Steve,
We are extremely sorry for the experience you and your party had, as you know we have little control over our customers but I assure you we will follow up on the waitress who added to the matter, as for the future we thank you for your kind remarks and do hope you will come back to see us.
NJHebert Owner

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Love, love, love this restaurant. The food is great - fresh, original, and delicious. Many great choices and reasonable prices. It is a very comfortable restaurant and you can have a conversation! The wait staff is welcoming, efficient, helpful and accommodating.

Hi Donna,
Thank you for all of the love! We're thrilled that our food is delicious and well prepared and that our staff always takes the best care of you.