“10+ Outstanding is every way even in February”

Bintliff's Ogunquit
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We traveled 2 hrs to get to Ogunquit to go to another restaurant which turned out not be open. We are so glad it wasn't and Bintliff's was open. We were greeted immediately and seated right next to the fireplace. Very cozy atmosphere with a gas fireplace and very pleasing decor with a fancy bar. We received service immediately with our water glasses filled. We were surprised how many people were there considering the time of year. Now we know why.

I ordered the Prime Rib which is only available on Saturday's. My wife ordered the special Cape Codder fish dinner for $28. After the delicious bread came out, we placed our orders including salads to start. They came quick and were good sized. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive and my water glass was filled constantly by another waitress. Then our meals came out and I couldn't believe the size of the prime rib for $26. This was a massive 14 ounce cut on the bone. Not only was it cooked perfectly as I requested, it was the best cut of prime rib I've had in a long long time. It had very little fat which is unusual for prime rib. It came with juice to poor over which made it even better. Well, I was so full I couldn't finish it after my potatoes and green beans. My wife also enjoyed her fish dinner immensely as well. The bill came to $82 dollars including wine and tax so with tip $97. Well worth every dime when you get outstanding service and food.

All in all, one of the best dinners we've ever had considering we had no idea what to expect and our first time stopping in Ogunquit since we usually stop in York.. We can't believe there is a better restaurant in the area and highly recommend Bintliff's. We will be returning in the near future. Should be rated # 1 because of extensive menu beyond seafood, reasonable prices, ample parking, excellent atmosphere(not noisy), service and food quality.

1  Thank FoxMass
Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your meal with us. We are thrilled to hear that our staff took great care of you through out your meal. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Wow—do the corned beef—in hash or on an open faced sandwich. It was really, really good. My wife had a Korean omelet and found it to be tasty and had just the right amount of spice. The thick bread is a good complement and the rosti-like home fries are very, very good. This is on my list for a return visit.

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are honored to be part of you list. We have to admit that we have a soft spot for our corned beef as well. We are thrilled tha tyou enjoyed it so much!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We enjoyed breakfast here over the weekend and the variety and choices are amazing. They serve lunch and dinner here too but breakfast is the best because it is anything but standard

Hi Rose,
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you love our dishes, but particularly love our breakfast options!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

We always come for the Brunch and have never had a bad meal. I had the Loster Benedict with champagne holandaise sauce and my other half had the twin tenderloin medallions. Both were prepared to perfection. Can't beat the Bloody Mary's as they are the best I've ever had.

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Hi Tom,
We are glad to hear that you enjoy our brunch dishes and our bloody Mary's. Thank you for your very kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This place was to look around while waiting for your food...Lots of fun things to look at . Food was great!

Owner_16, Owner at Bintliff's Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

We are glad to hear that our restaurant was fun for you, and that you enjoyed your meal with us. We hope to see you again soon.