“Lobster croissant and service both great”

Bintliff's Ogunquit
Ranked #12 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Lobster croissant and service both great”
Reviewed September 23, 2005

My burger was too greasy but my girlfriend couldn't stop raving about her lobster croissant. It was so big and so full of lobster that she couldn't even fishish it all. We also had a waitress who came from Poland just a few months before and she was a total delight. I understand from other patrons that the creme brulee french toast was to die for.

3 Thank doke

A TripAdvisor Member
“Bintliff's Extremely Overrated”
Reviewed September 19, 2005

While I will agree with those who said the service at Bintliff's is suberb I must emphatically say the food was very, very disappointing. The oyster fritters were tasteless doughballs. Both my main course and my husband's were drowning in salty sauces. My suggestion would be a little less on the tassels and velvet and more attention in the kitchen. I don't mind spending $100 for dinner for two; I do mind spending $100 for a bad dinner for two. Be warned! Better bet, at least on the quality of food, would be Joe Allen down the street.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wow! ”
Reviewed August 20, 2005

This should be the ONLY restaurant you visit in Ogunquit! The brunch is out of this world, and is available everday from 8 am until midafternoon...the hardest part is what to order!
Dinner, again what to order, so many choices and the prices are reasonable, the service is the best this side of NYC!
Once you dine at Bintliffs other restaurants won't do!
get reservations early, hard to just walk-in for service!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Leicester, Massachusetts
“Great service”
Reviewed August 18, 2005

Had a great dinner at this restaurant. Loved the service. Scallops was on the menu but not the way I prefer. I mentioned this to the waiter and he then told me the chef would prepare them any way I wanted. The scallops were served with a lemon butter sauce (seven large ones) with a mix of sweet potato and garlic mashed (divine) and superb vegetables. I had raspeberry chocolate torte for dessert. The decor is interesting and new. Would love to go back again and will.

8 Thank Shorthand
Montreal, Canada
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed August 5, 2005

Wonderful place to eat. Excellent service. Food was wonderful. Would eat here any time.

2 Thank poohrose

Been to Bintliff's Ogunquit? Share your experiences!