“Brunch is a must”

Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Exceeding guest expectations in a comfortable casual environment. Providing great food and service as t n affordable price.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Locals love this place-that's gotta be good. Bloody Marys are a meal. Ask, some of the entrees can be served as half portions! Always interesting people to see and talk to.. Creme Brullee French Toast!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked our reservation with the Chef a week in advance for my Mom's retirement dinner. I wanted to be sure that they would take no issue having 2 children in our party on a Saturday evening, and he was more than accommodating. We were given a private room to the left to celebrate our occasion. I ordered an expresso martini (excellent!). For food, I had the special of the day, which was baked sole stuffed with crab. It was excellent! My husband ordered the tuscan chicken dish and said it was mouth watering. Others in our party ordered ribs, the rack of lamb and crab cakes, all got rave reviews. The atmosphere in our room was beautiful victorian decor, with background "music" of old-time radio shows. Just loved it. It was the perfect setting for our little family gathering, and couldn't have asked for a nicer waitstaff. Will definitely be back!! Oh! Forgot to mention: If you must use the powder room, be sure to try the "salt scrub" spa on your hands before returning to your table. It is amazing and left my hands silky soft! :-)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We sit at the bar and enjoy our conversation with the bartender. He treats us like we're special and we take it all in! Others who sit there are usually friendly too ... talk to everyone for different perspectives on the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm all about ambiance and Bintliff's had plenty of that. The bar area is very cool along with their overflow seating when you had to wait, which we didn't. The service was very good, nice wine list and the food was very good. We'd go back anytime we're in Ogunquit.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Although it was mid-January, and although we'd driven by many many times, this was our first visit; without reservations we sat, drank and ate at the bar, and all was mighty fine.
Definitely one of the top 5 chowders I've had (and I do consider this my duty at any restaurant - try the clam chowder). You won't go wrong here.