“best omelets in town”

The Omelette Factory
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I am trying to email you to determine why as of today my restaurant is no longer listed in the Ogunquit, Maine restaurant list???
Reviewed August 20, 2014

we ate there 5 days out of a week long stay and we are picky eaters. wait was either 15 minutes or no wait at all. service is prompt though one day the waitress was forgetful and continuously apologizing to all the tables in her section. the pancakes were a very good quality given how they can be tasteless is many places and i am a serious pancake batter cook. the omel

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We wnet with a party of 8 with 2 small children. We went early so we had no problem finding a seat. The food was good but I was not pleased with the service. A member of the party knew the owner so he came right over and said hello and chatted. The server was not very friendly and seemed like she didn't want to have this big of a party and was not patient with the kids. I expected better as the only time to make money in maine is the tourist season and with a table of 8 the bill was large.
I would go back for the food and give it one more try for the service.

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Large, three-egg omelets with a large variety of options. Served with a half of an English muffin, and a slice of sweet bread (more like a crumbly banana cake, I think). A little scoop of homemade jam is optional. I had "The Greek", and the omelet was fully stuffed with a large portion of spinach, feta, and black olives. Very good (our table was a party of five and everyone liked their omelets).

Our food arrived very quickly, but we were in the door at 7 AM sharp and were among the very first customers.

Waitress was chatty and funny - our table liked her.

Coffee was pretty terrible. Weak, cheap-tasting, tiny mugs. I don't think that decent, inoffensive medium-roast costs much more than brownish hot water so this always confuses me when I encounter it.

Overall, I'd go again. Especially if I could bring my own coffee. :P

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I spend some time in this area and always go out of my way for this fresh, fluffy, homemade wondefullness. The Omlelette's are as good as you can get! The homemade Jelly is out of this world and the lemon poppyseed bread is something you just cannot miss! This place is a hidden gem in Ogunquit. Check it out!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Dine here many times. Reliable but small place on north side of town. Good prices and large portions. Famous for their omelets and Belgium waffles. One of better breakfast places in town.