“eggs”

The Omelette Factory
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I am trying to email you to determine why as of today my restaurant is no longer listed in the Ogunquit, Maine restaurant list???
Reviewed May 27, 2014

best in town small but worth the wait tables close to each other but food makes up for it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reviewed May 3, 2014

The Omelette Factory is the perfect place to start your day. With the 42 choices of omelettes, complemented by their Griddle treats of pancakes and waffles it is one of the top breakfast palces I've been to. The half english muffin with home made strawberry jam (you'll want to take some home) and homemade poppy swear bread complement their omelettes. Bacon done well. The wait staff was attentive and filled the coffee cups a number of times. Prompt service of good food. Will be back again!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Best omelette I ever had! Light, fluffy, and the egg was cooked all the way through and not runny. (This is a pet peeve of mine. I CAN'T STAND runny eggs!) Delicious bacon and coffee.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was excited to try out this place for breakfast on our short trip to Ogunquit. However, I was less than pleased to say the least. I ordered an omelette and was brought the omelette I ordered with the addition of mushrooms which I had commented to the waitress about my hatred for earlier. Multiple times the waitress had come over to pour more coffee and my pile of mushrooms were sitting on my plate but she never paid any attention. Finally, while giving us the bill and seeing my barely eaten omelette, she apologizes and says the cook is just returning from a long break. I am not one to complain as it drives my boyfriend crazy but there was little done to make the situation right and I left disappointed. I will be back to Ogunquit shortly but it is unlikely I will return to the Omelette Factory for another breakfast.

CayceOgunquitMaine, Owner at The Omelette Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

We are so sorry you had an unpleasant experience upon your recent visit. Mistakes do happen.. It is our understanding, as well as restaurant policy, that your breakfast was offered to be re-made by both the Waitress and Chef, however, you declined. Therefore, your Guest Check was presented with a reduced amount for your breakfast.. Again, we apologize for your experience and hope you enjoy Ogunquit and give us another try on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband is a big breakfast eater and I am not but I love this place. Once we discovered it we had to go back the next day. Great everything from the eggs any way to the muffins. Do not miss this place. A great value.