“Hmmm... great location though!”

Jackie's Too Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jackie's Too is the perfect setting to enjoy a casual lunch, dinner and cocktails, by the shore. From seafood dishes to delectable steaks, chicken and pasta dishes. We offer a full service bar and extensive wine list. Come stare out at the ocean and watch the boats sail by as you enjoy your lunch or dinner.
Montreal, Canada
“Hmmm... great location though!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

With just about everything else shuttered up in the off-season, it was pleasant to find this restaurant was open, heated (!!!) and serving lunch. Happily (fist bump), we got a table by the window and the waitress was peppy, pleasant and hyper efficient. Good creamy clam chowder with chunks of potato and clam bits. The lobster roll was good (but please, please do not roll the breadroll in grease while heating... felt like my hands had been rolled in grease). The fries were chunky cut and tasted of grease, but were still edible with the complimentary ketchup. The burger was deemed tasty and filling... great location though!

• Visited December 2013

Pawcatuck, Ct USA
“Views are classic Maine coast line”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

But, Leeann, our waitress made it great, the food and drinks we good. Sitting at the shoreline having lunch, I will return.

Suffolk, England
“Stunning view, Wonderful Lobster and Terrific waitress”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Found this place purely by chance and how lucky were we.
The view from the restaurant was stunning and the lobster was the freshest I have had in a long time, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Will certainly be going back

1 Thank scribimus
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Great view”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had lunch here on a Saturday in November. I was pleasantly surprised that there was free parking right outside the restaurant. The food was good - I had a salmon wrap and my husband had a spinach salad with chicken. We shared the bruschetta, which was also tasty. The view was really the best part. We were seated on the enclosed porch, right next to the rocks and the water. Since it was November, it was pretty cold. There were heaters, which helped, but I kept my coat on anyway. I think the heat depended on where you were seated, because though I was chilly, my husband was warm and the people next to us asked to go inside, because it was too hot!

York, Maine
“Friendly waitress, great view, pretty good food.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch on our way to see the Ogunquit High Heel race. It was very crowded, but we were assured we would get a seat and be out in time for the race. Our waitress
was excellent (Monica). She explained everything we asked and never seemed rushed. We got our meals pretty quickly, and were able to make the race with time to spare. Really enjoyed the view, and overall with the waitress making us feel so welcome, it was a great experience.

• Visited October 2013