“Gorgeous setting”

Jackie's Too Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jackie's Too is the perfect setting to enjoy a casual lunch, dinner and cocktails, by the shore. From seafood dishes to delectable steaks, chicken and pasta dishes. We offer a full service bar and extensive wine list. Come stare out at the ocean and watch the boats sail by as you enjoy your lunch or dinner.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ate here last wk-end. First encounter with the tall gentleman host, was not welcoming; he was very rude and dismissive. If this is how you want your guests first impression to be, you may have to address his attitude. However, wanting to eat there on a lovely summer night, we decided to ignore him and wait 15 mins for a table which was ok on a busy sat. pm. We were sat in the back at a large table...nearby to open windows overlooking the rocks/ocean. It was beautiful. Our waitress, was awesome (wish I remember her name) I was with a party of 5; we had wine/drinks/dinner - all was good, not great, not bad. For the view alone, I'd return.

1  Thank peekie

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My friend and I were staying in Portsmouth, NH and decided to spend the day in Ogunquit, Maine. It is a LOVELY little town. We walked the Marginal Way and then to Ogunquit Beach and then we were ready for a late lunch. We wanted a cheeseburger and this was the first place we saw that had outdoor seating and also had a cheeseburger on the menu. It was an excellent choice. We sat on the porch by the water and the view was magnificent. Food was really good too. The cheeseburger was large and was served with steak fries that came out piping hot. Our server was attentive and the bill was less than $25!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you enjoy eating while taking in the best views along Perkin's Cove this is the place to be. Amazing views!! Food was good, not great. I had a lobstah roll with fries but it was a bit small in size so I got a desert as well but the roll tasted good. Desert of blueberry pie was great. My girlfriend had a hair in her soup unfortunately. That could happen anywhere. They replaced the soup immediately with no issue. The waitress did try to convince us that it was corn cob hair which it definitely was not. Both of my grandparents had good food, haddock sandwich and haddock with fries. Some of the best drinks as well. This restaurant has excellent drinks. Really just depends what you order for food. The food is solid, not great. The drinks are awesome and so are the amazing views.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went to celebrate a family birthday! The food was wonderful........The view, wonderful...5 of us were there to begin with....My daughter was a bit miss placed...Yet they would not seat us until all were there! My 85 year old mother needed to be seated...With 5 of us there.........they were going to make a profit...The restaurant was wonderful...but they need to rethink a few things!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Jackie's Too is right in the hub of Perkins Cove and major tourist area...very crowded and somewhat expensive. Well...kind of a tourist trap.
That said, this restaurant serves up some good food, good sized portions at average high prices. Lobster was fine, my husband had pasta which was great. Crab cakes like another reviewer said were mushy and the mussels were average.
The highlight was the bar!! We asked for a Bloody Caesar and honestly it was the absolute BEST we have ever had...totally hands down. The bartender said that using the best ingredients especially high quality vodka was key to making good mixed drinks. This was almost worth the $15 we had to shell out. in order to park our vehicle in an empty lot.
We will return to this lively place for two reasons only...the location and the Bloody Caesars.