“Nice lunch Great View”

Jackie's Too Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Jackie's Too is the perfect setting to enjoy a casual lunch, dinner and cocktails, by the shore. From seafood dishes to delectable steaks, chicken and pasta dishes. We offer a full service bar and extensive wine list. Come stare out at the ocean and watch the boats sail by as you enjoy your lunch or dinner.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

First stop on our weekend trip to Ogunquit was Perkins Cove. We decided to try Jackie's for lunch since most of our usual spots were not yet opened. The food was good, we all enjoyed the clam chowder and the crab cakes and the salmon wrap were also very tasty. Nothing fancy here just good simple food. The view however is spectacular made lunch all the more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I recently went on a mid week package to Ogunquit for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. One of the days there, we went to Jackies II for lunch! Well, there were really not many "lunch" type or priced items. We ended up going with what would have been dinner. Hubby got the fried clam plate and I got the baked stuffed lobster. After I ordered it, I thought it might have been a mistake. The last one I had (somewhere??) was dry and over cooked. Not so with this baby!! It was THE best baked stuffed lobster I've ever had. The stuffing had shrimp and lobster in it as well as peppers and onions. The flavor of the peppers didn't overwhelm but added to the nuance of the overall taste. I got the larger lobster at $35. So, while not inexpensive, I quite enjoyed it! I'd do it all over again. The place was under repair, being winter, but was still very welcoming and a lot of locals were there. The view doesn't get much better either!

1  Thank KarenFChelmsford_MA
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Their Crab Cakes are Great! They are expanding their out door area. Going to great when done. Best Ocean view in Perkins Cove.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've been here several times and my last trip ended with me eating here 3 times I enjoyed it so much. Their lobster rolls are wonderful and priced competitively. The staff has always been friendly and are very accommodating to small children if you should have them along. The bar area is small, but don't go here just to go to the bar. Try to sit near the windows so you can get a fantastic view of Perkins Cove and the water. Take your time and enjoy the view while having some great seafood. It's open in the off season and the prices will actually be even better then.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Off season delight! Not crowded, great view, nice service......I had a lovely mixed green entree salad with cranberries, huge walnuts, and rounds of goat cheese with ricotta....right at the start of the Marginal Way walk, it's a perfect little stop in Ogunquit....I'll go back for sure!