“Trip to Ogunquit not Complete without Dining at Five-O”
Review of Five-O Shore Road

Five-O Shore Road
Reserve with OpenTable
Five-O Shore Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Transit: Along Trolley Line – Shore Road
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We come to Ogunquit several times a year and our trips would not be complete without dinner at Five-O. Have NEVER had a bad meal. When your food arrives, the presentation is amazing. The plates are beautiful! I always anticipate that first bite because I know my taste buds are going to jump for joy! The combination of flavors in one bite is an experience that I keep coming back for. My daughter went to the CIA and she puts Five-O at the top of her list as well! For those who wrote about a bad experience, you really should try it again...

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have been to 50 Shore Road every year since we started visiting Ogunquit eight years ago. The food and service is consistently exceptional. This year we had the added bonus of having Dina as our wait person. She was amazing. Very thoughtful, efficient and friendly. We have two children and they are always very accommodating.

1  Thank WDLadah
Reviewed July 31, 2014

On a busy July Saturday evening, we had not thought to make any advance dinner reservations (there were 3 of us). We walked into the restaurant, which was bustling, and were advised of a 20-minute wait. After being seated outside on this lovely evening, there is nothing negative to report. All of our various appetizers and dinners were outstanding in terms of presentation, quality, and flavor. Our waitress could not have been more pleasant, and the pacing of our dinners was equally good. We had been to this restaurant about 4 years earlier and thought it to be "better than average" at that time, but this visit was truly an outstanding experience from beginning to end. I can completely recommend this restaurant with no trace of doubt -- I cannot wait to return for dinner there in the future.

2  Thank travelinfool99
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food is delicious. Too bad servoce cannot keep up with the food. Appetizers came out before wine, we never got bread, wine was placed accross restaurant and not filled once by waitress (we helped ourselves), no water refills, and waited forever before we finally grabbed another waitress to go find ours for check (we had given up on dessert at this point) and then waited forever for check. Table next to us never got the right coctail. I am mixed... I hate to have other travelers miss this great food, but for the upscale pricepint of the food, I am not sure that this restaurants service is worth the price.

1  Thank AEFH
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I were in town for one night. We were able to get a last minute reservation and were so happy we did. Our server was Lisa and she took great care of us. Unfortunately we had eaten a late lunch so we were not able to eat everything we wanted to off the menu. The trio of olive tapenade, Gorgonzola butter and olive oil with bread was delicious. All of the small plates we ordered were great especially the red pepper crostini. The heirloom tomato salad was one of the best I have had with the introduction of green tomatoes and pine nuts.