“Popular restaurant”
Review of Five-O Shore Road

Five-O Shore Road
Reserve with OpenTable
Five-O Shore Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Transit: Along Trolley Line – Shore Road
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went and ate at the bar because the restaurant was busy and seemed a little too "fine dining" for us.

The food was great and the bar has a good beer selection as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We like to have dinner at the bar when visiting most restaurants to meet people and mix social fun with good food. Five-O is always our favorite place when we visit Ogunquit because of their great staff, good company and delicious cocktails and food. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been to another restaurant that makes you feel like you know everyone from the time you step into the front door (actually, before you step in---the valet parking staff should also be included)! I don't always like to have a full dinner and the small plate and appetizer menu at the Five-O allows us to sample many different dishes and is the perfect compliment to the delicious cocktails; best in town! Definitely a "don't miss" in Ogunquit!!

1  Thank JimandDonna1212
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was my 4th visit to this restaurant and they just seem to outdo themselves each time. The fried oyster appetizer was the best I've ever had. The blueberry martini was ice cold and knocked my socks off. My server, Stacey, timed each course perfectly and couldn't have been more pleasant on a very busy Memorial Day evening. The Caesar's salad and Pasta Bolognese were nothing short of excellent. I will go out of my way to spend an evening in Ogunquit and dine at Five-O every year.

1  Thank Pegster2014
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went to Five-0 for dinner and had the pleasure of sitting in the Bar and the two bartenders were great, Names were Eric and Barry I believe. We had a great time and will be back for sure when we visit again. The food was excellent, it's been a few years and they have stepped their food up in that time.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I just read the last few reviews and agree that this restaurant was ok and that I would go back again. Mussels were outstanding. Blue berry desert pastry was really good. However the ice cream with it was to sweet. Cod entree was average.

Special 5 star service award to the server. She was fun to talk to.