“Wonderful atmosphere but even better food and drinks”
Review of Five-O Shore Road

Five-O Shore Road
Reserve with OpenTable
Five-O Shore Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Transit: Along Trolley Line – Shore Road
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our party of four had to wait a few moments for a table -- place was packed on a Thursday
But we had a wonderful time at the bar with their very attentive bar tender. We really didn't want to leave but table was quickly ready
Great drinks and wonderful pasta and really seasonal and fresh seafood options
Would go back in a heartbeat

There are newer reviews for Five-O Shore Road

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We started at Cafe Preggo so we could listen tp the live music on the deck. There was a 20 minute wait so the waitress suggested we have a drink at their sister restaurant next door, Five-O. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks. My husband had an excellent coconut/pineapple martini. No sooner did our drinks arrive and we had ordered apps than the beeper went off. The bartender called next door and told them we would be over when we finished our drinks. (He did the same for another couple.) Our apps (clam chowder and fried oysters) were excellent. If it wasn't for the live music on the deck next door we would have stayed at Five-O for dinner.

2  Thank laurafoxx
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went for dinner without a reservation, was able to sit down right away out on the patio section. Friendly staff, outstanding food! Brad recommended the muscles and they're one of our favorites now! Will be back again

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been to Five-O several times over the past few months and have yet to be disappointed. The free range chicken has been my favorite menu item but on one of my last visits i decided to try something new. The server that we had highly recommended the gnocchi & after ordering it for myself my husband and I would say that we couldn't agree more. The atmosphere in the dining room is quite enjoyable. We enjoyed being able to look out at the busy streets of Ogunquit while sipping on the martini of the day. If you are looking for a place to relax and have some high quality food, Five-O is the place to go! Nice wait staff and accommodating hostess!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I have been frequenters of Five-O Shore Road ever since it opened, and more so since we bought a small unit here and go to the restaurant in season and out of season. We've celebrated a number of special days here, including anniversaries and birthdays. This particular visit was for my husband's birthday. We always ask for one of Lisa's tables, as she really looks after us (and, as far as I can tell, her other customers), making us feel part of the family. Living in London, we both struggle with American-sized portions and she's always able to help us choose dishes that won't make us feel intimidated by our food. The cod I've had here is better than I've had in London. Not cheap, but we've never defined value for money as being the cheapest option. Nice wine list, never disappointed with one of Lisa's recommendations. Never feel rushed or hassled even during high season. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Robin M