“Awsome food”
Review of Five-O Shore Road

Five-O Shore Road
Reserve with OpenTable
Five-O Shore Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Transit: Along Trolley Line – Shore Road
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Didnt expect that one at all. Found it trough the net and did t have much expectation but clearlt rank among the best table in maine. Also eco responsible without affecting the food quality or level is a "tour de force".

Lovely staff with lots a great seasonnal plate with a touch of maine in every plate. Strongly recommended.

2  Thank Packman_mtl

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every year we come to Ogunguit, we make sure we have dinner at Five-O, and every year it's the best meal of the trip. Menu is imanginative and constantly changing with the seasons. The appetizer special of 3 items for $10, gives you a wide selection, ample servings , and delicious preparations. For the main course, i have tried seafood, pastas, as well as poultry, and always been extremely satisfied, Service is both friendly and professional, and prices are reasonalbe

2  Thank neil b
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went here last year for dinner, this year for Sunday brunch. This place is the classiest restaurant in the area, nicely decorated, a bit small but in an intimate way. The staff was very friendly, music was great and the food...the food was great! The food was a bit cool, or it just cooled down really quick, but over all the meal was amazing. My FAVORITE part was the cappucino I got...it was delicious! The omelets myself and my mother got were delicious too. I would love to go here again.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Managed to get in with a late booking, the restaurant was very popularnot surprising as food and service were excellent.

1  Thank gary333
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Pumpkin martini. Need I say more? I don't need to but I will. The food was outstanding. The truffled lobster bisque with puff pastry on top...my God it was delicious! The service was impeccable...especially our server, Lisa, who served us both times we ate there during our weekend stay. Bartenders could be friendlier...but it was very very busy there. All in all, don't miss out on eating at this deliciously fun restaurant.

1  Thank jgpatlantatraveler