“Very clean, good food and....”

Jonathan's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jonathan's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Jonathan's is on the Ogunquit Trolley Route!
Description: Casual, Fine Dining at its best! Serving the local and traveling public for nearly four decades! Focus on local, farm grown products from Jonathan's farm in South Berwick, Maine and using local seafood. We are a full service restaurant for families, couples, friends, parties, weddings, conferences and concerts!
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Those beautiful hard wood floors. The first thing I do when entering a restaurant for the first time is to check the cleanliness of the bathroom. Clean, everything was fully stocked, and smelled very nice. Then the wood floors. So clean and the shine, a shine I want on my wood floors please. The food was good, service good, and very nice place to eat. Never thought a place in business for so long, would have such a following still, able to stay as nicely cleaned, and food that I thought wasn't the same old stuff being offered other places.

There are newer reviews for Jonathan's Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2013

sorry this is the second review for this restaurant. Our servers names were Sue and Jenn and they were both great My husband had the rib eye and I has the swordfish francese,Yum! We had mussels for an app and we had bread pudding for dessert. All was fabulous!! Always a great atmosphere ,great food and great service.We have been coming here fro around 30 yrs and will continue to do so!! See you during Prelude!! .

Reviewed August 4, 2013

great great dinner. had pasta with lobster, clams and shrimp. soooo good also seafood chowder was great. Love Jonathans

1  Thank Tricia329
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came up to Maine for the weekend and stopped here for dinner. We didn't have reservations but, they where very accommodating to us. They had a bunch of antique toys that they let all the kids play with. I had the Maine seafood and pasta and my wife had the swordfish francais. I have to say that I am a serious foodie and I will call it how I see it and my meal was a grand slam. The seafood was fresh and cooked perfectly and they seasoning was perfect. My wife's meal was excellent as well. I liked it and I usually do no like swordfish. The service was great. The only complaint I have is that it is a little pricey, but it is well worth the cost.

1  Thank Pmaki
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We would see this place at the trolley stop. Then I saw an ad on the trolley with a picture of a juicy steak so we checked tripadvisor and booked on the iphone. I love the fact you can book online. For us this would be a one time while we are in Maine visit. It is on the pricey. Pricey is ok if the food is high quality as is the service. They both were. You have two servers. Our two were very nice and attentive...mostly. They have mac and cheese for the kiddos. Hubby loved his grilled buttery sirloin which was cooked to perfection. I got the twin dinner. The lobstah was sweet and yummy. I tried the blood orange margarita which I highly recommend. Our servers were prompt and attentive. That is until a party of like 50 people came in. Then the waitresses kind of forgot about us. But up to that point they were great. So for 2 adults and 1 four year old our bill came to $120.32. This is with 2 alcoholic drinks and 2 apps. Worth it.

1  Thank larrie68