“wonderful dinner and show”

Jonathan's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jonathan's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Jonathan's is on the Ogunquit Trolley Route!
Description: Casual, Fine Dining at its best! Serving the local and traveling public for nearly four decades! Focus on local, farm grown products from Jonathan's farm in South Berwick, Maine and using local seafood. We are a full service restaurant for families, couples, friends, parties, weddings, conferences and concerts!
Kittery, Maine
“wonderful dinner and show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had dinner before the Bob Marley Comedy Show at Jonathan's. Our dinners were wonderful and the service was also good. I had my usual drink which I order 95 per cent of the time.
Lemonade with Blueberry Vodka. Must say it was definitely one of the better ones I have had in the last six months. It was also my Birthday dinner. As far as pricing goes, I do find it a little on the higher side but my dinner was probably worth the money. Three of us had the seafood pasta, which was really amazing, and my husband had the ribeye which could have been thicker. He did say it was cooked as he asked for and the flavor was good. Our waitress was very good and took our humor in stride.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Even better than before!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Jonathan's not only serve excellent food with great service but it also provides a beautiful and eclectic garden that can be seen from most tables. We have been here several times and the food is always very good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bestfive
Vermont
“Wonderful "Twin Lobsters"!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hadn't visited Jonathan's for a number of years. Lovely view of the gardens with reservation. They still have their Twin Lobster Special $23. PERFECTLY PREPARED. yum!!

Visited June 2013
Mobile, AL
“I'm making a mistake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

The wife's birthday dinner restaurant was chosen at random. Jonathan's offered an intriguing vegetarian dish and I decided to try it-"with the goat cheese on the side". The waitress was the most polite person you could imagine and explained that the chef thought it may detract from my enjoyment of the food if I had the goat cheese "on the side". They were right. This restaurant surprised me at the fabulous caring to please their customers. Not only was the food superb and I do mean superb but the service was as well. Ten stars out of five. Atmosphere was very good as well-I heard the entire conversation we had. The bonus is that is right next door to the playhouse!

2 Thank fjkrolikowski875
Boston, MA
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our group was looking for a place to accommodate dinner for 22 as part of a school reunion.
Jonathan's provided us with a private dining room. The was table was set with linen cloths and napkins, service was very good, and the food excellent.
I'd heard many raves about this place and was not disappointed. We were not rushed and had an enjoyable evening. Definitely would return.

1 Thank Beanie004