“Expensive and unremarkable”

Ranked #49 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The restaurant has nice atmosphere and a creative menu but we found the food very bland and overpriced.

1  Thank dreamingbig

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I loved the soup so much that I asked my wife to make some when we returned home.

The ambiance is weird (picture dining in your grandmother's living room and she lives in an old house) but the food was good. We enjoyed the stuffed portabello mushroom and lobster tacos!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Loved the choices of full entrees, tapas and salads. Something for everyone. A cozy ambiance on a cold rainy night. Felt like being home.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Fun bar...Max is great bartender...fun place to be, always met neat people there...really good gnochi!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The service was very friendly and knowledgeable. I'm vegetarian and the food was just okay. My boyfriend is a carnivore, and we both thought the food was just okay and not worth the expense.