“A real Irish Pub”
Review of Annie's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Annie's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Annie's is a traditional Irish pub owned and managed by Annie who came to Maine from Ireland five years ago.We specialize in Irish hospitality, home cooked Irish food and American favorites. The Guinness is great and we probably have the best Irish whiskey selection in New England.Try our Beer Battered Fish and Chips, Guinness Beef Stew, Bangers and Mash or Shepherd's Pie. Live Irish music every Saturday night at 8 and Sunday at 5. Open Mic on Friday at 7."Great Food, Great Hospitality .... every time", Annie
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stopped in Annie’s Irish Pub during our vacation in Ogunquit ME for a late lunch/early dinner. We discover this Pub last year during our vacation and decided to return. This Annie’s is different from most restaurants in Ogunquit, because it serves real Irish meals instead of the usual seafood. We arrived during the earlier part of Happy Hour and the owner was our server. We enjoyed a great meal and had a good conversation with the owner. I would highly recommend Annie’s Irish Pub for anyone who is vacationing in Ogunquit and like Irish meals.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Fun place to go for a relaxing dinner and Sunday entertainment. Gives one the feeling of being in a pub in Ireland with Annie and team with their Irish Brogue

Reviewed August 16, 2014

On a recent trip to Wells, Maine with my family, i went out with six of my Nieces and Nephews one evening. Annie's was the perfect spot!!! Annie, the owner and her daughter Becka, our bartender were warm, friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere and the locals were casual and friendly and made a group of tourists feel at home. It was fantastic!!! I will definitely make a point of going back whenever i'm in the area again!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

For the past 5 years, my friends and I have gone to Ogunquit, Maine for vacation. Last summer, we had such a good experience at Annie's, we decided to return this summer. Annie is a real person, and is the owner of this fun and welcoming restaurant. She sees to it, that all guests feel at home and are a part of the family. The décor of the restaurant is a fun Irish pub-style. For this dinner, we decided to share a basket of friend pickles, as an appetizer. They were freshly made, good tasting, and satisfied the "munchies". For my dinner I had the Black and Bleu hamburger, with sautéed onions, and a side of french fries. My Oh My! The burger was won-der-ful! We each had such a good meal, we decided to return to Annie's later in the week! Yes, I ordered the same thing! Why not? It was Great! ~Annie's Irish Pub is a clean restaurant, has a friendly wait staff, delicious food, and makes for having a good time. During my next visit to Ogunquit, I'm Definitely returning to Annie's Irish Pub! Plus, the bartender makes a great Black and Tan!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Last summer my husband and I stopped at Annie's on our way out of Ogunquit where we enjoyed a great burger and a beer, such that when we returned this summer we made a point to return. Again we enjoyed a great meal: he a gaelic seafood pie, and me a salmon wrap. We found the food delicious, the ingredients fresh, and the atmosphere delightful. Our server was an added bonus being both efficient and personable - Norma is a treasure! We plan to return on our way back home!

Leenie