“Will definitely be going back!!!”
Review of Annie's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Annie's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Annie's is a traditional Irish pub owned and managed by Annie who came to Maine from Ireland five years ago.We specialize in Irish hospitality, home cooked Irish food and American favorites. The Guinness is great and we probably have the best Irish whiskey selection in New England.Try our Beer Battered Fish and Chips, Guinness Beef Stew, Bangers and Mash or Shepherd's Pie. Live Irish music every Saturday night at 8 and Sunday at 5. Open Mic on Friday at 7."Great Food, Great Hospitality .... every time", Annie
Reviewed August 16, 2014

On a recent trip to Wells, Maine with my family, i went out with six of my Nieces and Nephews one evening. Annie's was the perfect spot!!! Annie, the owner and her daughter Becka, our bartender were warm, friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere and the locals were casual and friendly and made a group of tourists feel at home. It was fantastic!!! I will definitely make a point of going back whenever i'm in the area again!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

For the past 5 years, my friends and I have gone to Ogunquit, Maine for vacation. Last summer, we had such a good experience at Annie's, we decided to return this summer. Annie is a real person, and is the owner of this fun and welcoming restaurant. She sees to it, that all guests feel at home and are a part of the family. The décor of the restaurant is a fun Irish pub-style. For this dinner, we decided to share a basket of friend pickles, as an appetizer. They were freshly made, good tasting, and satisfied the "munchies". For my dinner I had the Black and Bleu hamburger, with sautéed onions, and a side of french fries. My Oh My! The burger was won-der-ful! We each had such a good meal, we decided to return to Annie's later in the week! Yes, I ordered the same thing! Why not? It was Great! ~Annie's Irish Pub is a clean restaurant, has a friendly wait staff, delicious food, and makes for having a good time. During my next visit to Ogunquit, I'm Definitely returning to Annie's Irish Pub! Plus, the bartender makes a great Black and Tan!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Last summer my husband and I stopped at Annie's on our way out of Ogunquit where we enjoyed a great burger and a beer, such that when we returned this summer we made a point to return. Again we enjoyed a great meal: he a gaelic seafood pie, and me a salmon wrap. We found the food delicious, the ingredients fresh, and the atmosphere delightful. Our server was an added bonus being both efficient and personable - Norma is a treasure! We plan to return on our way back home!

Leenie

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went to Annies on Sunday, 7/13 for happy hour and live Irish music. We walked in and went right to the bar and specifically asked what the happy hour specials were. The bartender told us $1 off beer and $3 house wines. Sounds good, right? My wife said great and that she would like a cabernet. At $3, how could you go wrong. She then ordered a second. We also ordered the fish and chips. They were OK but the chips were soggy. Anyway, when the bill came the cost of the wine was $8 a glass, far from the $3 happy hour price quoted. The $10 is not going to kill us on vacation but we feel liked we were duped. We asked for happy hour wine, and were not told that cabernet was not included. Also, the Irish music is not worth going to see. The "musicians" spent more time drinking than actually playing and they weren't very good.

4  Thank VacationFamilyNJ
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I never write reviews,but I feel I could save a life if I reviewed this restaurant. To start the melon martini were made with a powder mix(can you ever buy them anymore)? the worst. The corn beef and cabbage was beyond belief. The corn beef was brown in color, over salted,and left in a pot of water( which is not a tenderizing method ). The cabbage which was bright green in color, and could not be explained by the owner as to what type cabbage this was.One explanation was regular, and the other was "it's savoy". Which we came to the conclusion that this cabbage was more like sautéed oak leaves.

3  Thank Donna C