“quick bites”
Review of Annie's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Annie's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Annie's is a traditional Irish pub owned and managed by Annie who came to Maine from Ireland five years ago.We specialize in Irish hospitality, home cooked Irish food and American favorites. The Guinness is great and we probably have the best Irish whiskey selection in New England.Try our Beer Battered Fish and Chips, Guinness Beef Stew, Bangers and Mash or Shepherd's Pie. Live Irish music every Saturday night at 8 and Sunday at 5. Open Mic on Friday at 7."Great Food, Great Hospitality .... every time", Annie
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped there because we were early to meet people for dinner. Beer was cold service was prompt and pleasant. A great crowd singing as we left.

There are newer reviews for Annie's Irish Pub

Reviewed June 13, 2014

While we were staying at the B&B Almost Home we went to Annie's Irish Pub for dinner. As we walked in we could hear Irish music playing. We were greeted at the door by Annie who promptly took us to our table. I had theBroiled Haddock Sandwich topped with baby spinach, tomatoes and cheddar cheese with lemon dill mayo. That was the best haddock sandwich I have ever had. My husband had Gaelic Seafood Pie in Newburg sauce with flaky pastry topping. He loved it. Our waitress was excelent and we like the decor very much. Sunday nights there is live Irish music. We highly recommend Annie"s.

1  Thank Hacheta
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My friends and I had so much fun eating here. I so much enjoyed the haddock chowder and the chicken pot pie. I was so full, that I did not even have dessert. My friend sitting next to me thoroughly enjoyed the shepherd's pie. Annie and her staff are so friendly and accommodating. I'll be back to try the shepherd's pie, meatloaf, and dessert.

1  Thank Rowena H
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Our second time visiting was as good as the 1st. Very clean atmosphere... friendly..great food & drinks. Looking forward to the 3rd visit. :)

2  Thank ttsway
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stopped at Annie's on a Friday evening to get a drink or two. The bartender was as friendly as could be (thanks Shane!). Beer for me and my wife got wine which was perfect for what it was. They had "happy hour" specials - we got the fried pickles for $3.00 and they were tasty too. Where our luck turned bad was when we decided we would have dinner there. I got the "corned beef" sandwich....it should have been called a "sauerkraut sandwich" as there was one super thin slice of corned beef and a lot of sauerkraut. My wife ordered the pot pie and was very disappointed in it as well. I should have said something to the staff about the "sandwich" .....but to put so little meat on a sandwich is kind of insulting, so I'm not sure they would have cared. The only thing I can think is they ran out of corned beef because there is no way you could serve that regularly. Anyhow if you want a comfortable place for a cold beer and a snack ...Annie's is fine ...for dinner, head elsewhere.

1  Thank ROR29