“Cool off with ice cream!”
Review of Sweet Pea's

Sweet Pea's
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children
Description: Open daily in the summer, in the fall open from lunch to dusk, closed November-April
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Cute little place with great ice cream. Nice selection of flavors and great service! There are a few benches located outside where you can sit under a shade to eat your ice cream. Would visit this place again when in town!

There are newer reviews for Sweet Pea's

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Even if there is a line, you must stop and have some! The line moves quickly and the ice cream is delicious. We visited 3 times in 2 days and tried a different flavor each time. My son loved just going by himself to have an ice cream whenever he felt like it.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

There is a reason the line is long.... Damned good ice cream. This isnt coldstone crapola. Death by chocolate s just sinful

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service. Great ice cream flavors and five frozen yogurt flavors too! Generous portion a small is a you need.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was there a few nights ago (beginning of August 2013) with my 11 year-old grand-daughter. It was very busy, but we patiently waited in line. When we arrived at the cash, the male server/owner/manager (not sure who he was) asked what we wanted. There was a customer right in front of us who was still paying for her purchases and so I waited until she was done. I thought it was rude for the server to go to the next person in line while she had not yet finished paying. Anyway, when our turn came up, my grand-daughter ordered her single cone, but the server asked if she wanted it in a cup or cone as he said "I can't read your mind". I was too flabbergasted at his comment to react, so I just paid up and left. I will never return. I thought his comment was very rude, especially to a young girl. If he speaks like that to a paying customer, I'm not sure what he'd say to his staff.

2  Thank RadarOntario

Been to Sweet Pea's? Share your experiences!