“Gorgeous stuff”
Review of Abacus

Abacus
Ranked #7 of 28 things to do in Ogunquit
Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was hard not to fall in love with everything in this gallery. The artisans are mostly American. You will find the most original and stunning pieces for the home, such as lamps, clocks, bowls as well as artistic sculptues, pottery, etc. So worth the visit if you're willing to pay the price!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

One of several of their shops, great selection of artwork across the genres. A place I go when a want to get a memorable gift especially for the hard to buy for folks and don't want to feel like I shouldn't be touching stuff.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

You wont find a 10$ Sweatshirt here, this place sells high quality stuff made by actual artists. There is gorgeous jewelry and wall art and pottery etc, I spent all my money here.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

After browsing for a bit I had to rush out or I would have purchased too many items. I will go back before I leave. Gorgeous pottery, jewelry, and other assorted art work. A lot of different types of handmade crafts. The trouble will be deciding which pieces and how many to buy.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

neat place a bit expensive but staff was friendly and items are cool; definitely unique and local; wish I had more $$$