“Great spot for breakfast and sandwiches”

Backyard Coffeehouse & Eatery
Ranked #27 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: they also have great sandwiches. I'd really like to add it on. You can find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/BackYardOgunquit
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I liked the egg sandwich although wish it were a fried egg, think they make batches of steamed scrambled egg for their sandwiches. Still, nice to have quality food, the multigrain bread was great. I did get a salad for lunch and was bummed that I had to pick over the lettuce. One of my big pet peeves is restaurants serving mesclun salad mix but not cleaning or picking it over, my salad was full of rotten bits of lettuce that I had to pick out before eating it. With that said, it was still a nice salad with local tomatoes and a great honey mustard dressing and feta cheese. Good coffee and iced tea. I'd go back but I'd be more picky about what I order, stay away from the mixed green salad. Had a bite of my husbands roast beef sandwich, excellent!

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a light lunch as it was very close to where we were staying. Wife had a latte and I had coffee and we shared a sandwich. All were very good. Service was good. Worth going back.

1  Thank RonPatricia23
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The yogurt parfait is very good, greek yogurt with blueberries and granola and honey is available to drizzle over. I love the setting in here and I really enjoy grabbing breakfast here.

1  Thank Alexis C
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This café is serious about its coffee (thankfully). It’s the best PLUS they offer almond milk like it’s no big whoop. The breakfast sandwich I ordered was SO delicious. The staff was super friendly and not overly hipster. All the food is fresh and obviously made right there in the shop. If you’re a local or just in Ogunquit for the weekend/vacation, start your day here (if you like to be happy).

1  Thank kristylee11
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Fresh sandwiches, clean restaurant, polite staff. I think they need more bakery items. Great coffee. A little longer wait time for food than I wanted but at least it was quality

1  Thank Claudia S