“Amazing coffee and Cafe Offerings”

Backyard Coffeehouse & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: they also have great sandwiches. I'd really like to add it on. You can find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/BackYardOgunquit
prospect ct
“Amazing coffee and Cafe Offerings”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

It's a bit hidden away but very worth finding. They bake and make everything on their cafe menu, often have vegan choices too. Beside the fantastic ( and best in Ogunquit) lattes, and food. The atmosphere and staff are friendly and cozy with an out door spot for warm days. They are a green business as well!

Love this spot!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank coleenac

Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A welcome addition to the Ogunqit scene!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very happy we tried this new spot. We went in for lunch the other day. My husband and I both had Moroccan mint iced tea which was quite tasty. It is served unsweetened which is fine, I added a bit of raw sugar to mine and it was very refreshing. I had the chickadee salad and what struck me the most was how FRESH it tasted, like they just picked it from a garden. My husband enjoyed his sandwich too. We went again for breakfast and I had the yogurt parfait which was delicious made with artisan granola and stuffed with blueberries and a "pour over" coffee nice, strong rich and tasty. My husband had an egg sandwich and loved it. Can't wait to go back. The décor is very amusing.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ichoosetohide
Boston, Massachusetts
“TEA!!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As tea drinkers living in a coffee world we are used to being treated as second class citizens. However the backyard had an awesome loose tea selection in addition to a wide array of coffee drinks. My friend had the pumpkin latte and said it was fabulous. My husband and I stuck with our green tea. We would eat breakfast at the B&B and then head over here for some "real tea". We didn't eat here but everything looked fabulous from the pastries to the sandwiches.

• Visited September 2013
“The best lobster roll!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Love this place...visit often. The lobster rolls are stuffed with locally sourced lobster meat...honestly the best! This hip little spot has it all...from basic coffee drinks to pour overs to unusual teas. Sandwiches are so fresh, using hearty breads. All of the breakfast items are made In House every Morning. And the owner! Amy manages to always keep her cool even in the busiest times. There is even some parking, not much in season but not impossible to get. Can't wait to go back...my guess is you'll love it too!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lactose
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
“casual and friendly”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I bumped into this coffeehouse, because the traffic was so bad and we had to take a break. We were so surprised! The sandwiches we had (ham and cheese) were so delicious and the bread was fresh baked. I had a flavored iced tea, a Starbuck's type of drink, but better. The next morning we went back for breakfast--- a delicious egg sandwich, a house-made bagel (delicious!), a fresh muffin, good coffee and very friendly servers. It is counter service, and you can sit outside as well. There is nothing fancy here, but it is clean and well-run. Just simple, fresh food and welcoming staff.

• Visited August 2013