“Pizza and Beer”

Cornerstone - Artisanal Pizza & Craft Beer
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy gourmet stone oven pizza & hand crafted local & imported beer. Pizza & beer has grown up at Cornerstone. Enjoy the freshest ingredients; from our house made sausage to fresh Maine Lobster and local produce; on our home made dough, thoughtfully paired with craft beer for optimum flavor combinations. Dine in, order out, or enjoy our beautiful patio in the heart of Ogunquit.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

While in Ogunquit this past weekend, we wanted a nice, quick meal that we could walk right in for, and not have to make reservations. We were looking for a meal at the very end of a Fall Weekend, so most of the people had already left for home – Ogunquit was quiet. Cornerstone’s sure fit the bill. It is located right in the middle of Ogunquit Square, so it is great for people watching. The Pizza was good and many different varieties to choose from. It is on a thin crust which I do not mind. There was plenty of Craft Beer to choose from. This was a good meal, reasonably priced for eating out in Ogunquit. – we will return.

There are newer reviews for Cornerstone - Artisanal Pizza & Craft Beer

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The Corner Stone is a comfortable place to have great pizza and appetizers. This is not your normal franchise or corporate business. This is a small family owned business and their menu offers a completely different perspective and approach to other pizza joints. This is Artisanal Pizza, where you can order something so tasty as a Chicken Fig Pizza or the Keilbasa & Shredded Potato Pizza. My favorite was the LOBSTER Pizza.....yuuummmm!!! They've used their imagination to come up with some incredible food. Couple this with plenty of craft Beer choices, Cocktails, Creative appetizers and the location, you have a wonderful experience. You won't necessarily visit in the middle of winter, it is in Maine, but if you happen to be in the area, stop and enjoy. The owners and employee's are great. You will feel relaxed while having some fantastic food you probably wouldn't make for yourself. We spent a week recently in the area visiting family, and ate there at least four times. I wished there was one in my neighborhood.

I hope others have the opportunity to enjoy the Corner Stone as much as my wife and I did. I did read one of their flyers where they were going to start having Craft Beer dinners, matching 4 different tastes of Beer with various items on the menu. I wish I could attend one, but living in SoCal, it'll be a while before we get back there.....Mangia Bene!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

From construction to serving its first beer and pizza there were no corners cut. The owners and management run it exceptionally well. The quality of the food is excellent and the service is as well. It’s a great location to people watch or enjoy old friends or make new ones. The beer is a bit pricey however there is a good balance if you’re eating as the food is very reasonable. Truly one of the higher quality restaurant’s in the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Cute spot in the middle of Olgunquit. Pizza was awesome. They have a lot of microbrews available. Wine wasn't very good, but that's not surprising for a pizza place. They have a lot of outdoor seating and some seats are in a clear "tented" area.

Service was solid and we had a great lunch!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place you might like if you enjoy a high class meal. From the outside it looks like a place that would serve all sorts of meals. Upon our arrival we were met by the hostess who said sit wherever I'll follow you. We picked a table by the plastic windows and waited awhile for our server he finally arrived and took our drink order. We asked about a beer on the special list that had bananas and cherries in it. He stated it was a more lighter beer. It arrived and it was a dark larger beer my girlfriend hated it as she drinks light beer. So we asked for Stella cider which is also on the menu after the server left he then came back mins later to tell us they did not carry that beer anymore. We ordered chicken wings for dinner they weren't cooked all the way. The place looks awesome but the food is another story. It's pricey and not a huge selection of food. If you like unusual food I'd recommend this place, if you want burgers or steak not here!!!!!