“Pizza heaven”

Cornerstone - Artisanal Pizza & Craft Beer
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy gourmet stone oven pizza & hand crafted local & imported beer. Pizza & beer has grown up at Cornerstone. Enjoy the freshest ingredients; from our house made sausage to fresh Maine Lobster and local produce; on our home made dough, thoughtfully paired with craft beer for optimum flavor combinations. Dine in, order out, or enjoy our beautiful patio in the heart of Ogunquit.
Parlin, New Jersey, United States
“Pizza heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Friendly and attentive staff. RIght in the corner of downtown Ogunquit. Lots of chucks of fresh lobster on lobster pizza! Also try their Fig and chicken pizza!

Boston
“Creative menu, great location, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a fantastic late lunch at Cornerstone last weekend. First of all, the location is great- even if you have to wait, its right in the middle of everything so plenty of people watching. The staff were all very friendly and attentive (thank you Chanel). A great selection of unusual beers and yummy cocktails. We thoroughly enjoyed a wide range of apps and entrees - meatballs, Charcuterie plate, kale salad, and the Hawaiian and Cheese pizzas! The prices are a bit on the higher side, but the quality food, service and atmosphere made it worth the $$. The Cornerstone is now on my "must visit" list for OGT!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ncggf3
Annapolis, Maryland
“Very good food, service okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch and the menu looked great. It took awhile for someone to take our drink order and then food order...it seemed as though they were understaffed as our waitress told us she had five tables. At the end of our Mel, she came back to refill us...as for the rod, it was very god. I had the baby kale salad with lobster and it hit he pot...very light and tasty. None of us had the red cheery peppers stuffed with homemade Italian sausage which was excellent. If the service was better, I would give them an "excellent". It's still worth a visit and we will come back.

North Easton, Massachusetts
“Great Casual Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ended our weekend with a meal and drink at Cornerstone and were very happy with everything. My husband was thrilled with the craft beer list and the pizza was tasty and fresh. We had the sausage and the squash pizzas which were both delicious. Definitely recommend for a fun dinner out.

Northampton
“Nice night out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Recently went here for dinner with my mom because we remembered it always being packed last year- so why not give it a try! There was a 30-35 minute wait when we arrived, at about 5:30, and it only got longer the later it go (I heard it was about a 45 min wait at around 6:30), but that wasn't too bad for us. When we came back after checking out the town we were seated immediately, though right behind the hostess desk and not outside like we had requested. Perhaps we were not specific enough about what we wanted for "outside". We ordered the Not-So-Traditional Margherita Pizza, which had a very nice flat crust but only two pieces of tomato and quite a few burned areas. It was the perfect size for two people and was priced at $16. I also ordered a Stout beer, and though they say they are a craft beer bar I was very surprised that the waitress didn't know anything (and I mean anything) about the beer menu or beer in general. I suppose they leave that to the bartender. The beer was good, average I would say, and described well by the menu. I was astounded at the price of most of the beers, much MUCH higher than I'm used to (and I live in a fairly expensive place). I had their pie of the day, which was blueberry, with whipped cream and my mom ordered the chocolate bomb cake and a decaf coffee. My pie was wonderful, absolutely great, warm with lots of berries! Best thing I had that night. My mom thought the chocolate cake was okay but nothing special, and the waitress forgot the coffee and had to be reminded (no big deal). She did take it off the bill though, which was very professional of her. Overall, nice for a first day out, though honestly nothing too special. I would recommend it if you want to be right in the center of town- great for people watching!

• Visited July 2013