“Great pizza, better beer”

Cornerstone - Artisanal Pizza & Craft Beer
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy gourmet stone oven pizza & hand crafted local & imported beer. Pizza & beer has grown up at Cornerstone. Enjoy the freshest ingredients; from our house made sausage to fresh Maine Lobster and local produce; on our home made dough, thoughtfully paired with craft beer for optimum flavor combinations. Dine in, order out, or enjoy our beautiful patio in the heart of Ogunquit.
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Great pizza, better beer”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The selection of beer here could not be beat. I had the chicken fig pizza and it was awesome!

The place is small (not a good night to sit outside!) but we weren't looking for anything fancy.

Visited September 2012

Montreal, Canada
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had lunch at Cornerstone on a busy Saturday afternoon in the Columbus week-end. Although they were obviously surprise to have that many clients to serve, they did a great job and the food was delicious! I had the pumpkin mac&cheese ($7), and I am still dreaming of it! My husband and daughter had sandwiches, both were fresh and tasty. We often go to Ogunquit and we will certainly go back to the Cornerstone and that time, we will try the pizza. They looked sooooo good!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good pizza and a excellent beer menu”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Exactly what I needed for a Saturday lunch with the family. We shared a chicken and fig pizza which was cooked to perfection. The beer menu was extensive and even veered from the Hoegaarden to some fancy stout. Service was attentive and good.

Boston, MA
“Wow, I wish they were in my neighborhood”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The pizza we had here was amazing (the mixed mushrooms with a drizzle of black truffle oil.) The beers were really good, and reasonable, they had TV but it was not intrusive.

My first dish - a salad with goat cheese, mountains of super fresh watercress, sweet pecans - was amazing and full of flavor and crunchy texture. Really, it was the perfect meal (I'm not sure how my husband's dish was: he looked happy).

Gorgeous setting: not too dark, pretty colors, comfortable chairs, friendly bar space. Their outdoor space looks very pretty too: right in the middle of things in Ogunquit, but not too crowded or noisy.

Warwick, Rhode Island
“A bit pricey, but good”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is definitely not the place to go for lunch if you're working within a budget. However, the beer selection is really good. The Caesar salad was big enough for the 2 of us to split as our appetizer. The sausage pizza was delicious and although the crust was thin, it still had enough give to it so I didn't feel like I was eating a cracker. The location makes for some good people watching too. Service could've been a little more attentive.