“Terrific mango dishes”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Riverview, Florida
“Terrific mango dishes”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

They have great mango curry and mango fried rice which you don't find at very many Thai restaurants would definitely stop in and try. Simple place good prices.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stevied888

“Fresh food, friendly people”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Whether eating in or taking out, the food is very fresh and carefully prepared. On two visits I sampled "Seafood Madness" and "Tamarind duck". Enjoyed both meals, and will return on next visit.

Visited May 2013
LA, CA
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

After a long day at the beach I asked my innkeepers for some recommendations for take out food. I was traveling alone and after 2 nights eating out at restaurants, I wanted to stay at the Inn and relax on their front porch. They recommended I Am Thai directly across the street from the B&B I was staying. My curry dish was delicious and made with fresh vegetables. I'll definitely eat here again when I am back this summer.

Visited July 2012
iad
“Great Thai at reasonable pricing!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were up in area for 3 days and we ate their three times it was that good! We had lo mien, fried rice, crab Rangoon all was great and they gave you plenty. They also have luncheon special which was very reasonable priced.

• Visited September 2012
Utica, New York
“Best Thai in the Wells Beach area”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have tried all of the Thai restaurants in the Wells-Ogunquit area over the past few years. Although this new I Am Thai is basically a take out with a few non-descript tables, we found the cuisine the best in the area. The restaurant is clean and authentic Thai. We ordered 4 different meals and shared them. All were excellent for this beach area. We had almost given up after the closing of our very favorite restaurant in Portsmouth. It was worth getting take out to finally have great flavors. If there is any complaint, it is that the meat was just a tiny bit tough, but the Pad Thai. the Mango Fried Rice and the Money Bag appetizers were especially good!

• Visited June 2012