I have stayed at least ten different motels in the Ogunquit/Wells area over the past few years. This falls pretty low compared to what the area has to offer. My first room stunk so bad i asked to be moved. The second room didn't quite smell as bad as the first. The 2 young people at the desk said they would have something done about room #1, but the next thing i knew there was an elderly couple in it. The location is good if you want to walk to the beach. I also picked the week of the fourth of July to stay here. The area was mobbed. Live and learn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milestone is a perfect combination of hustle, bustle and relaxation. Our rooms are close to the beach, restaurants and shops, while being set far enough away for you to enjoy the peace and quiet. Lush grounds, affordable rooms and excellent service will make you feel like you're at a five star resort without the expensive price tag. Enjoy our top notch facilities like the fitness center and heated pool. Or, venture out and take a quick stroll to the village and restaurants. If you'd like to enjoy the area's sites and scenary, simply hop on the town's seasonal trolley for a quick, easy ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Motel Ogunquit
- The Milestone Ogunquit, Maine