I don't know why I was surprised. This is the 3rd year in a row that we have stayed in Maine at one of these properties, depending on our needs at the time. We have visited in May, June and August. All three facilities have been spotless, with beautiful manicured grounds, helpful and friendly staff, comfortable rooms, great locations and more than adequate continental breakfasts. Though Gorges Grant has an amazing breakfast! In the years to come, we will most definitely stay at one of these locations. Nice to know we have some place to depend on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milestone is a perfect combination of hustle, bustle and relaxation. Our rooms are close to the beach, restaurants and shops, while being set far enough away for you to enjoy the peace and quiet. Lush grounds, affordable rooms and excellent service will make you feel like you're at a five star resort without the expensive price tag. Enjoy our top notch facilities like the fitness center and heated pool. Or, venture out and take a quick stroll to the village and restaurants. If you'd like to enjoy the area's sites and scenary, simply hop on the town's seasonal trolley for a quick, easy ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Motel Ogunquit
- The Milestone Ogunquit, Maine