Great place to stay .If you're into modern ,this is not your place, cute old house with very clean rooms and incredible lawn with views.Two,three minute walk to everything ...loved it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine