We just returned from a short stay at Marginal Way it has a very beautiful view . It is directly on the water. Everyone there, Jeff, lauren and staff are very, very accomodating and gracious.
Everything was clean, and the whole atmosphere brings peace and a feeling of relaxing in a bit of elegance.
The shopping and restaurants are all high quality.
Perkins Cove is a very quaint area 4 minutes away.
You can really walk to everything.
AND you can bring your dog.
I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine