The Marginal Way House & Motel is situated right on the Atlantic coastline of Maine. The rooms although basic have TV and internet, coffee is available in the morning from thermos flasks on the patio and all rooms are en-suite. The rooms are set in seperate blocks with 6 rooms facing the Atlantic, although all rooms are very close. There is a grassed area suitable for relaxing in and ample parking. The hotel is situated very close to the Marginal Way (hence the name) and also within walking distance of bars and restuarants. We had a truly wonderful stay and would go back anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine