Waking up to the sunrise over the Atlantic made our stay to the Marginal Way house a good one. We stayed on the third floor in a room looking out on the ocean, and while the configuration of the room was a little odd with the sink by the window away from the bathroom we were happy with the place. It was clean, the bed was fairly comfortable and the location made it an easy walk to everywhere we wanted to go in town.Our room was large for the age of the house, however the age did show through in parts of the house. Overall good stay for our first trip to the Maine Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, ocean front rooms in our Dockside building, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Marginal Way House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House Ogunquit, Maine