“Truly a home away from home!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Almost Home Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #15 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Truly a home away from home!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Almost Home this past weekend and we are enamoured with Jacqui and her lovely pup Trooper! In fact, we booked another stay before leaving!! The Inn is a relaxed and peaceful haven of serenity. Located away from the bustling center of Ogunquit, but close to all the main attractions!! The breakfasts were delicious, and Jacqui's warm hospitatlity and sensitivity to all our needs are indicative of her professionalism and her warm spirited pride in her business/home! Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Long Island, NY
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We recently came back from a trip to Ogunquit, Maine. Jacqui was a wonderful host! She was so helpful with everything. Just go to her if you need ideas on what to do/where to eat/etc. The breakfast at the Inn is delicious. The room we stayed in was beautifully decorated and very clean. The towels smelled really nice and fresh as well. The beds/pillow were very comfortable. Jacqui also gave us some of her son's wine which was great. Overall, it was a great stay and definitely plan on returning when we go to Ogunquit again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank il0vethebeach1
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We booked our stay based on the reviews and were thrilled that I did! Jacqui has a nice way of making everyone feel comfortable and welcomed. She keeps the inn very clean. She also has great suggestions on dining and things to do. Listen to her suggestions. She was willing to make reservations for us, she even drove us to the restaurant! I must say I never had such good breakfasts! My only regret is not booking a longer stay. We stayed for three nights (July 31, 2012 - Aug. 3, 2012).

My husband and I loved Trooper!

The location of the inn is perfect. There is a trolley stop seconds from the inn. Wells is a short drive. We walked to the inn from the village with easy.

KH
From Milford, NH

• Stayed August 2012
Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was a great bed and breakfast. Jacqui is truly a great host, with an amazing breakfast. We stayed in the log cabin room, which had a King sized bed and ample room for the both of us. Jacqui actually drove us to the quiet Ogunquit beach area and to one of our dinner reservations. I am really appreciative of that since there are mainly charged parking areas. It is also an easy walk to and from town. I actually enjoyed walking back from Maine street. I absolutely recommend that you stay here and enjoy your time at Ogunquit. Also, if you have any doubts about a restaurant (there are many) you can look it up here or on Yelp, but I also recommend asking Jacqui as well she knows where all the good spots are.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem good to me. They are clean, air conditioned, a fridge, sofa, coffee table, and ow...
2 Thank Marcos A
Boston
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Jacqui is great. She is fun, wise, and entertaining. Her B and B is clean and located close to town center. I am glad that my wife and I stayed there. We will certainly go back when we are in Ogunquit!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recently spent 5 nights in Ogunquit. The weather was perfect, Ogunquit is beautiful, the beach was great and Almost Home was the cherry on top of the sundae...I chose Almost Home because of the wonderful reviews. They did not do it justice. The room was beautiful, breakfast was delicious and it's located near everyrthing. Plus there's Jacqui......

Room Tip: There is not a bad room
Portland
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Jacqui at Almost Home for 5 years now and believe the hype: this is not only a one-of-a-kind B&B, Jacqui is an unique, amazing & energetic hostess. Oh, and a great, great cook. We've now stayed in every room and each one has its special touches that mirror the same sensibility as the landscaping (all done by the amazing Jacqui, you'd swear there's more that one of her). Don't forget wine and cheese and as an Ogunquit native, Jacqui WILL get you that special table at the restaurant of your choice as she knows practically every business person in town. So do yourself a favor, book your stay with Jacqui now. You'll not want to leave, but you'll feel relaxed, well-fed and like you have a new lease on life. I got back last night and that's exactly how I feel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but bigger is better, the two larger suites are on the South side of the bu...