“Maine visit with friends”
Review of Cliff House Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cliff House Spa
Greenwood, Indiana
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Maine visit with friends”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I can't say anything about the Spa nor the rooms here, but I can tell you the place is beautiful, and the scenery from all rooms (from what we're told) is spectacular! Next time we go to Maine and visit Ogunquit, we will stay here!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Can you say aaaahhhhhh”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The spa was fabulous. I treated myself to the works, massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. Each of the staff treated me like I was their only client for the day. Definitely worth it.

Huntington, New York
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 254 helpful votes
“Nothing special...”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Cliff House is set outside Ogunquit Maine on breathtaking cliffs with magnificent waves crashing on the shore. Too bad this Spa is not breathtaking too. Just ordinary, massages were OK prices were high for what you received

Visited October 2011
montclair
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Cliff House...”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Cliff House Resort and Spa is my version of all things elegant, spotless, and a host of other adjectives I could not imagine would fit on this page. The staff - especially Orington, at the front desk - is always ready to assist, care for your needs, give great recommendations and directions to places of interest. This is one resort I have, years ago, visited, but now it speaks volumes of the upkeep, the cleanliness, and the pure and sublime beauty they take pride in. I will be staying more often, now that my stay proved to be so much more than I could have imagined.

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Save your money - old rooms, musty, dirty and a staff that doesn't care”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I just spent $1300.00 for a weekend at the Cliff House and was horribly disappointed. The rooms were old, dated, dirty, and simply ugly. I paid for a suite which was a joke. And, The staff needs training in customer service.

My opinion is that the owner may not care about customers because they sell out every night. However, I would encourage the owner to take her family on vacation to the older rooms to see just how horrific it all is.