My family and I stayed at the Juniper Hill Inn at the very end of July, 2006. We had three rooms, and they were all clean, quiet, and nicely appointed. The hotel is spotless, and well cared for, and the grounds are very nice. The property is located easily within walking distance to town.
If you're looking for an easy place to go, that's nicer than a standard business hotel, without the fuss of a B&B, the Juniper is totally the way to go. They allow for AAA and AARP discounts, have ample parking, and I believe require only 2 nights minimum stay during summer (that's all we stayed.)
They're in a great location, with a walking path that leads to the beach. The bathrooms were nice, and the showers worked great. The beds were comfortable, and the whole Inn is non-smoking.
The breakfast was the only disappointment. It's only bowls of cereal, a few bagels, and juice. Don't expect anything more than ultra-basic. But, why waste money on breakfast at a hotel, when there are tons of good restaurants nearby?
If you want a sensible, easy, clean, and convenient place to stay, look no further than the Juniper Hill Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine