Everything about this place gives you a nice feeing of space. The room (King bedroom) I had was huge. The halls, parking lot and public areas are sizable and not cramped.
My room was spotessly clean...no odd smells of any kind and I am usually sensitive to those things. I have stayed at another property owned by the same company and it was also very clean and well-managed.
Location is right across from (3) great restaurant/bars...an Irish place (Annies), a Mexican place (Playa) and an overall amazing restaurant (Bintliffs) so if you want to dine out and have a few drinks you do not have to drive...just walk across the street!
Wireless Internet also works great...is fast and easy!
Where I live...in Albany, NY...there are lots of hotels located in a very boring, suburban part of the area that are not as good as this one and cost a LOT more per night. I live next door to a hotel that costs almost 200 a night and it is not as nearly as nice as this place. That makes this a good value in my mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine