While visiting Ogunquit this past weekend for the Christmas festivities, my partner and I stayed at the Juniper Hill Inn. It had been recommended to us by an acquaintance as an excellent place to stay while in town. He was not wrong. The hotel staff was friendly from the moment we spoke on the phone making reservations and while we were staying in the hotel. The facilities and the room were clean and sufficient for out purposes. We were impressed with how well maintained the grounds were and I imagine that in the summer they are quite pretty to look at. Our room was located in the main building that also housed the coffee bar, pool and gym; making for a very convenient stay. As it was the off season, there was no extraneous noise from inside or outside the hotel. I can well believe that during the summer that would not be quite true. If one was staying during the season I would probably get a room facing the rear rather than the street. The hotel is located approximately a five minute walk from town, which is good if one wants to take advantage of what nightlife there is in Ogunquit and not worry about having to drive after drinking. The beach is about a 15 minute walk away which is fine if you are not the type of person who carries the kitchen sink to the beach when visiting. The breakfast bar was sufficient for our purposes, well stocked with coffee and tea and breakfast nosh type foods. For our off season visit it was well worth staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine