We as family have been visiting jumper hill inn over the last 2 + decades. My newest tradition is sending my parents away there for Christmas in Ogunquit as a Christmas present. This year my husband and I joined them. The same people have worked there since I have been going there watching me grow up then my daughter. There is nothing fancy no restaurants or bars on the property as we are so accustomed.to when we travel always 5 star all inclusive resorts. But this is simple elegance. There isan indoor heated pool and hot tub. And small gym. A very nice continental breakfast and before.you venture out down town which is a short walk away to sing Carols and watch the tree lighting and the parade and the bon fire there is hot apple cider and fresh made cookies in lobby. Always greeted by a warm smile and a very friendly hello. Always willing to assist you and make you're visit with then and Maine better. We so look forward heading back this summer and of course for Christmas in Ogunquit.thank you juniper hill inn staff. Can't wait to see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine