Juniper Hill is a very nice hotel located near the center of Ogunquit, its the off season so rates are low. Great Hot Tub and Indoor Pool nice and warm in there great to sit and read in the pool area. Rooms are clean and nice, upgraded to flat screens in all rooms(finally) excellent staff. Sorry to see the Blue Elephant Thai place gone lots of turn over in restaurants in the area. Maybe return for a night in January for a little get away. Great job Juniper Hill Inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine