We chose Ogunquit because it was a little out of the way and, of course, we visited after Columbus Day. Service was good, with the front desk very eager to please. The hotel is clean,well appointed, and well located. We particularly appreciated the table and chairs which enabled us to bring lobster in one night. Overall, the room was quite large and comfortable. Breakfast was definitely not all that exciting, being pretty minimal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine