Comfy beds, great location, huge rooms, 10 min walk to the beach. Good breakfast, lovely service at front desk. The two complaints we had were the wireless internet not working (which they said they were looking into) & paper thin walls where we could hear the conversation of the family next to us. Luckily they went to bed early. I would stay there again, but ask for an end room if possible to lessen the noise issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine