Sept. 21-29, 2012. Juniper Hill is one of the best establishments, and one of the best values in Ogunquit Maine. The rooms and grounds are meticulous, clean, modern. The location is a 10-minute walk from the beach, downtown restaurants, Marginal way. An attentive and friendly staff always makes you feel at home. We've been coming to the Juniper Hill for many, many, many years - and will continue to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine