We highly recommend The Juniper Inn. We chose to stay in a unit not attached to the main part of the inn, which is what I highly recommend. The hotel's location is a short 5 min walk to the downtown portion of Ogunquit. It's close enough to the action without the noise. The hotel also offers a walkway down to the beach, which is so convenient. As for amenities, our room (408) had all the modern and updated conveniences, marble bath, comfortable beds, flat screen t.v., coffee maker, fridge,free wireless internet, free parking, fluffy towels, etc. The indoor/outdoor pools, which we did not use, looked to be on the small side, but would be a convenience to have in case the weather was not in favor of a trip to the beach. The continental breakfast was typical fare: fruits, rolls, bagels, cereal, coffee, juice, et. al. We were very impressed how fresh everything in the continental breakfast was). The staff was super friendly and everything that we saw at Juniper Inn was beautifully cared for. We also loved that we did not use our car the entire length of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine