“A must stop in Ogunquit!”

Bread and Roses Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Ok, yes there are always lines here, but they go fast! The smell as soon as you walk in is amazing! They have a huge selection of pastries and cakes! I also say yogurt and fruit cups as well as various drinks. The prices are decent and everything is always delicious! We stop here everytime we make the trip to Maine!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Every year I look forward to a mocha latte and a cream puff from here! Soooooo delicious! Every desert I have ever tried from here has been really good, looking forward to trying the bread on my next visit!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've been going to Bread & Roses Bakery for years. The best thing I've had there are the chocolate croissants. They're always fresh, warm and delicious. I've made many early morning trips to make sure they haven't run out. The other baked goods I've had are good, but I don't stray from the croissants often. It's a must-try!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Delicious! That is the only word that can describe the coffee and the sourdough baguette I purchased this past weekend.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ordered Erin's Wedding Cake for a small wedding in Ogunquit, ME. This was hands down one of the best cakes I have ever had. The cake was moist and light. The white chocolate butter cream was melt in your mouth delicious. If you need a cake look no further.

1  Thank Phyllis S