“Best place for coffee”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place has the best coffee in Ogunquit, hands down! They have a lot of to go bakery items, so if you want more time shopping and visiting the beach, go here for breakfast! Their food is pretty good too.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We went to this bakery after we read the reviews on Trip Advisor. Love bakeries in general and to find one the still bakes 'from scratch" was a great find! Their cookies are amazing! The staff was lively and fun to talk too even though it was late in the day. Went back again before we left. Good memories now!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I visited the bakery when I first arrived in Ogunquit around 4:30pm. I was not impressed by their selection so I left. However, the next morning I really wanted to give them another try. I'm really happy that I did! Their hot chocolate was delicious! Better tasting then any hot chocolate that I've had. I also had their to die for chocolate croissant! I would eat them over and over. My husband ordered their bacon and egg croissant. It was pre-made and wrapped in foil sitting in a warmer. He was it was OK. I believe their fresh baked goods are what make them so great! The staff was friendly and their service quick. On my departure day i went back and bought a medium hot chocolate and jumbo chocolate chip cookie to go. It was soft and chewy! Hope to visit them again soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great, friendly staff. Amazing baked goods. They even have Gluten Free Options. I Highly recommend this bakery!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My sister rented a lovely home on the water in Ogunquit for a cousins reunion for my 60th birthday ...She ordered my cake from this bakery and it was so delicious. Some of the very best butter cream icing I have ever tasted. Wish I had a piece of cake right now. Also tried some muffins and a few other yummies and everything was delicious.

Been to Bread and Roses Bakery? Share your experiences!