“Great Coffee,and Great Pastries!”

Bread and Roses Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Connecticut
“Great Coffee,and Great Pastries!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We are here at least two or three times every year when we are on vacation in Ogunquit. The coffee is always fresh and they have a great selection. The pastries and cookies and tarts and cakes are flat-out wonderful they are all fresh and tasty. This is an especially nice place to stop into when you just want a 'little something' or 'elevensies' (as Winnie the Pooh says) just to tide you over to the next meal!

• Visited June 2013

Kittery, Maine
“Apple turnovers are vegan and hummus wraps too”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When hungry in Ogunquit, Maine VEGANS can find the day saved by getting the well filled hummus wrap. And the apple turnover is vegan too. Add a piece of organic fruit, some coconut water or spring water, and continue on your harmless day in life where you do no harm to any creature.

• Visited November 2013
Ogunquit, Maine, United States
“Ogunquit's True Hometown Bakery”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

It's simple - they bake and serve the best sweets, breads and other items available in the quaint Village of Ogunquit. And feature the best coffee imaginable from Carpe Diem.

This place is a not-to-miss on your trip to our fair Town.

• Visited February 2014
Taunton, Massachusetts
“A Must!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

First tried Bread and Roses during a Summer trip to Ogunquit. My girlfriend and I fell in love quickly. It's a nice little shop with outdoor seating if you're lucky enough to snag a table during "coffee rush hour." The raspberry cream cheese filled croissants are fantastic. The coffee isn't too bad. Definitely our "go to" whenever we visit the area!

South Florida, Florida
“LOVE ALL THE YUMMY TREATS”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

First and foremost, I love that this cafe is vegetarian! Besides all the yummy-looking bakery items, they also serve eggs, sandwiches with cheeses, pizzas, etc. - I didn't see any meats at all (I like that!).

We picked this place because the desserts were just SO inviting (and the place was super-cute). I wanted to try everything, but we settled on a piece of blueberry pound cake, and a blueberry coffee square. Both were fresh and DELICIOUS. The pound cake was to die for! My friend also had a good espresso. I doubt there is anything here that isn't good.

There's a little side area where you can sit outside and enjoy your treats. It's a very clean little bakery. I loved it.

I loved everything about this charming town of Ogunquit. When I find myself here again, I will most definitely eat at Bread and Roses.

• Visited October 2013