“Wonderful stay, very nice hosts!!”
Review of The Dolphin Den

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
The Dolphin Den
Ranked #14 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Wonderful stay, very nice hosts!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our week-long stay with our yellow lab was delightful!! The Dolphin Den suite was comfortable, very clean, and so close to everything we wanted!! Rick is such a great host, and he really cares about his guests!! Loved it here, and we will be back!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sarany36

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
Reviewed September 5, 2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Rick and Joe! Thanks for accomodating me and getting me in for a week LABOR DAY WEEKEND! Great room! Fabulous service and hospitality! You guys treated me so special and made me feel like a star during my stay! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying here! Central to EVERYTHING! AND pet friendly!

Room Tip: i was flying solo so had room #2...which was perfect for me! I did get to see the Suite and adjoini...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank ChiChiRones
Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at the Dolphin Den a few times now, each time better than the one prior, and so I am compelled to let everyone know how great these dog friendly accommodations are. You will be welcomed by the gracious owners, and made to feel right at home. You will love the location. It's just a quick 3 minute walk to the center of everything, including the Marginal Way, but you will not be bothered by any traffic or crowds. You can walk to the beach and many of the restaurants with ease, and if you forgot your beach chairs or umbrella, Rick the owner will have a spare for you to use. The park behind the B&B is dogalicious. We also met every other guest at the place either by the fire pit at night or while hanging out by our outdoor table, and everyone quickly becomes friends. If you require the RITZ, keep looking. But if you want a nice place to sleep, shower, make memories and friends, book here.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jim69_04
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It is such a treat to be welcomed and genuinely cared for these days. And I cannot thank our host Rick and Joe enough for making sure our stay and the ogunquit experience will keep a smile on my face for weeksclean room great location what
More could you ask for

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank Lgon2ski
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The things I love about the Dolphin Den:
1. Rick, the man who runs the place, really cares about the comfort of his guests.
2. The park in the back is truly a hidden gem.
3. Location, location, location - this is perfectly placed.
4. Room had a refrigerator, a large bathroom and was spotless.

If I could change one thing (I realize I'm being overly picky), I would get rid of the wind chimes at least in the morning. Although it chimed only occasionally, when it did I jumped because I thought my alarm clock (my alarm is a chime) was going off.

I would not hesitate booking a room at this hotel for my next visit.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank woodylimes
Malden, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Being the last minute people we are, my boyfriend and I were looking to get a room for a one night stay over Memorial Day weekend, with an added catch: the hotel had to accept dogs. We expected to find little in the way of options, and when a friend referred us to the Dolphin Den, we were more than pleasantly surprised. The owner, Rick, was so pleasant through the entire experience, from our first inquiry all the way through checkout. We were working on a budget, and he was so accommodating. Upon our arrival, we were thrilled to see that the 'Den' was set just slightly off the main road to all the sites and attractions, which meant we didn't have to hear the noise of all the tourists walking about day and night. Behind the facility was a beautiful little park, which was perfect to walk our dog around. Rick and Joe, the other owner, were great about making sure we had everything we needed, and also informed us of some of the fun things taking place later that night that we could enjoy. The room itself was cozy, had cute décor, and most importantly, it was CLEAN! We plan on making a few more trips up to Ogunquit this summer, and will absolutely recommend the Dolphin Den to friends. Thanks for the great experience!

Room Tip: Only 2 of the rooms there are dog friendly, so be sure to book early!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jarrett H
Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was looking for a place last minute to stay for one night on a holiday weekend with my puppy and boyfriend. I realize this was a very unrealistic task but I was so lucky to have been referred by a friend to call the Dolphin Den and as soon as I called, Rick, one of the owners, could not have been more helpful and hospitable. They got us a room last minute, that we could bring our dog to and the accommodations were perfect! The room was so cute, clean and roomy. There was a park right behind our room to bring our puppy to play and to get to the beach, it took less than 5 minutes to walk there. We will be back without question and will be sending all of our friends here!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple